If you have any questions about our products or the acoustic please ask them at the “Questions and answers”. Here you get answers quicker. In e-mails we can only answer the questions related to the orders.
Countries within the EU: Our customers with an EU tax number can buy without tax/VAT (-27 %)!Please indicate your registered business / corporate EU tax number in the comments when ordering. Once we’ve verified,we’ll send you a new tax-free invoice for payment.
If you pay via bank transfer you will get 10% discount and 8% discount for credit card payments from the total price !
Countries outside the EU that can buy without VAT: United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, San Marino
size: 140cm wide
Price: 39 EUR /m Double stitched: 78EUR
The price includes the sewing of the curtain.
The width of the drapes can be increased to any size.
Pike acoustic blackout curtains features:
Our blackout drapes are made of double layer material, so they are the best solution for darkening of the rooms.
The back side of each Pike curtains is made of medium brown felt-like fabric.
Material touch: silk-gloss, soft-touch curtain.
- Made of not readily flammable material
- Machine washable
- Gently soft to the touch
- Made of durable non-stretch fabric
- Composition 50% PES- 50% cotton
- Density 820g / m Double stitched: 1640g/m
- Width 140cm
- Abrasion / Martindale Test (EN ISO 1294-2) 90,000
- Bumping 4-5 (EN ISO 1295-2)
- Colour abrasion resistance (EN ISO 105-B02) 4-5
- Thickness 2.5mm Double stitched: 5mm
- 20-30dB sound absorption
- 80% room-darkening, double material 99%
- These drapes have thermal-insulated property.
- Wide range of colours. You can choose from many options.
- Can be ordered with eyelet.
Acoustic blackout curtains:
You can choose from many colours in our shop. (There are many options from grey to blue.) You will find a wide range of colours and patterns in our online shop! The price of delivery is extremely affordable.
- Width of the a curtain : 140 cm
- The length of the drapes you want for the window, door or partition curtion of your room etc.
- You need 2-2 cm around the hem, so the material will be so shorter and narrower after ordering.
- The “concealed” mounting requires a 6 cm fold back. In this case we make a hole in the top of curtains. The cornice can be threaded through this hole, so there is no need for any other mounting!
- It is important how far the cornice is from the window, door where you want to place the blinds.
- For efficiency and aesthetics blackout curtain panels should be wider twice or two and half times than the width of the window or door.
- Please, don’t send us the sizes of your windows, because we only need the sizes and amount of the curtains you want to buy! If you need help or have a custom order, please send us an email!
- You can choose from many options! Please, write to customer service about custom sizes!
- You can choose from many fixing options.
- We recommend tweezers, “concealer”, grommets/ ringlis or contraction-hook solutions. In this method each blackout grommet curtain panel has grommets on top.
- There is an additional cost for the ringlis-grommet, astringent solution.
- Also consider where and how many curtain panels we want to put! If there is a smaller window or you want to use the acoustic curtains for partitions, they require different solutions !
- If you want more information about installation of curtains, please write to customer service!
Ringlis (grommet)- eyelet concept for blackout grommet curtains:
Ringli hoop/grommet is a heavy-duty plastic hoop pressed into the material. Inner diameter: 40mm. Ringli/grommet + cost.1 EUR / hoop. Hoops are repeated after 20cm.
Eyelet curtain is the most popular type of curtain.
Retractor is used for hook mounting. Retractor sewing +2.5 EUR / m
The back of the blackout curtain is black. Most of our customers order eyelet curtain. You can find this type of curtain in our online shop.
If you order the product you will have 14 days for delivery.
How to calculate the sizes of soundproof blackout curtains:
The overall width of the curtains blackout is 140cm, It is possible to have a wider curtain, this can be solved by sewing together. 5 cm is required for stitching. You should measure the length of the curtain depending on where you want to put it . The distance between the cornice and the ceiling varies from room to room, so accurate measurement is important in order for the curtain to be the right size. It is not good to be too short and it is not good to be too long. The right size curtain obscures the view so that complete darkening can be achieved.
The “hideout” requires an extra 6-8 cm of material.
For aesthetics and efficiency, blinds and curtains should be twice, two and a half times the width of the window.
Please measure and plan everything accurately! As the curtains are made according to the individual sizing according to the needs of the customers, there is no possibility to return the drapes and refund the price later!
Send us an email if you have any questions!
Beauty and efficiency
Aesthetic, densely woven, high-quality thermal and sound-insulating curtains-which available in beautiful colours- can be the jewels of our home. Handling and cleaning curtains that are difficult to burn and are machine washable do not cause any difficulty or problem. Room darkening can be perfect if you use curtains blackout curtains. Available in beautiful colours, the fine fabric blackout curtains bring beauty and a homely atmosphere to the grey everyday.
Blackout curtains for room darkening
In home cinemas and theaters adequate room darkening is an important aspect.
Thermal, sound and light- insulated blackout curtains
By using light, thermal and sound insulated curtains, we can exclude light from the room, so the darkening of the room and thermal insulation can be realized at the same time.
A wide range of colours and patterns is available to customers.
1. Each curtain is made on the basis of an individual order, therefore each curtain is considered unique, we cannot buy it back!
2. The weight of the curtains refers to the flow meter of the material: 1 flow meter is 140 cm and weighs 820 grams. (+/- 20-30% weight deviation possible!)
3. Acoustic curtains can only absorb 10-20 decibels of sound if they are placed completely without gaps or if the acoustics of the given room are adequate! Due to the resulting problems / complaints, we cannot take back the curtains!
In the case of an individual curtain order, it is no longer possible to modify or cancel the order after the order and payment, because we cannot refund the price!