If you have any questions about our products or the acoustic please ask them at the “Questions and answers“. Here you get answers quicker. In e-mails we can only answer the questions related to the orders.
Our customers with an EU tax number can buy tax-free (-27 %)!Please indicate your EU tax number in the comments when ordering. Once we’ve verified,we’ll send you a new tax-free invoice for payment.
size: 140cm wide
Price: 39 EUR /m Double stitched: 78EUR
The price includes the sewing of the curtain.
Its width can be increased to any size.
We offer a 2-month money back guarantee on all our products!
If you are not satisfied with the purchased product, you can return the product without giving a reason within 60 days of receiving it.
Pike acoustic blackout curtains features:
Our curtains are made of double layer material.
The back side of each Pike curtain is made of medium brown felt-like fabric.
Material touch: silk-gloss, soft-touch curtain.
- Made of not readily flammable material
- Machine washable
- Gently soft to the touch
- Made of durable non-stretch fabric
- Composition 50% PES- 50% cotton
- Density 820g / m2 Double stitched: 1640g/m2
- Width 140cm
- Abrasion / Martindale Test (EN ISO 1294-2) 90,000
- Bumping 4-5 (EN ISO 1295-2)
- Color abrasion resistance (EN ISO 105-B02) 4-5
- Thickness 2.5mm Double stitched: 5mm
- 20-30dB sound absorption
- 80% darkening, double material 99%
- Width of the curtains: 140 cm
- The length of the curtains you want for the window, door or partition curtion of your room etc.
- You need 2-2 cm around the hem, so the material will be so shorter and narrower after ordering.
- The “concealed” mounting requires a 6 cm fold back. In this case we make a hole in the top of the curtain. The cornice can be threaded through this hole, so there is no need for any other mounting!
- It is important how far the cornice is from the window or where you want to place the curtain
- For efficiency and aesthetics curtains should be wider twice or two and half times than the width of the window
- Please, don’t send us the sizes of your windows, because we only need the sizes and amount of the curtains you want to buy! If you need help or have a custom order, please send us an email!
- You can choose from countless fixing methods
- We recommend tweezers, “concealer”, ringlis or contraction-hook solutions.
- There is an additional cost for the ringlis, astringent solution.
- Also consider where and how many curtains we want to put! If there is a smaller window or you want to use the curtains for partitions, they require different solutions !
Ringli hoop is a heavy-duty plastic hoop pressed into the material. Inner diameter: 40mm. Ringli + cost.1 EUR / hoop. Hoops are repeated after 20cm.
Retractor is used for hook mounting. Retractor sewing +2.5 EUR / m
How to calculate the sizes of soundproof curtains:
The overall width of the curtains is 140cm, It is possible to have a wider curtain, this can be solved by sewing together. 5 cm is required for stitching. You should measure the length of the curtain depending on where yyou want to put it . The distance between the cornice and the ceiling varies from room to room, so accurate measurement is important in order for the curtain to be the right size. It is not good to be too short and it is not good to be too long.
The “hideout” requires an extra 6-8 cm of material.
For aesthetics and efficiency, the curtain should be twice, two and a half times the width of the window
Please measure and plan everything accurately! As the curtains are made according to the individual sizing according to the needs of the customers, there is no possibility to return the products and refund the price later!
Send us an email if you have any questions!
Oh, the noise is big!
Noise reduction has become quite justified in our modern world. Certain sounds have a pleasant effect on our body, but unfortunately there are number of noises that are detrimental to our health.
Due to their size and structure, the heating of the respectable and elegant castles and mansions of the aristocrats of ancient times was not an easy task. That’s why they kept the heat inside with heavy, thick, floor-length velvet curtains.
Beauty and efficiency
Aesthetic, densely woven, high-quality heat and sound-insulating curtains can be the jewels of our home. Handling and cleaning curtains that are difficult to burn and are machine washable do not cause any difficulty or problem.
They can also be used extremely effectively in restaurants, hotels, institutions, shops, warehouses and halls.
A wide range of colours and patterns is available to customers.
It is difficult to create ideal acoustics on glass surfaces . The perfect solution for this is the soundproof curtain! These special materials, due to their density, are much more effective than a traditional curtain! These special materials replace acoustic products on glass surfaces.
The acoustic curtain can be used as a partition curtain too. In this case also we can use its beneficial, sound-absorbing properties.
The Pike soundproof curtain can solve several problems:
As we have already mentioned in acoustically treated rooms such as e.g.
- cinema room
- hi-fi room
there, the glass surface must also be treated. You need help creating a smooth and perfect sound, combined with other acoustic products, of course.
1.In cases where space separation can only be solved with a curtain, ( for example: in offices and workplaces where it is important to reduce of the echo and sound-proofing ) our soundproof curtains are the best choice-so the collegaues won’t disturb each other.
2. Who are disturbed by external noise, the sound-proofing curtain is an ideal solution for them. Because of its beneficial sound-absorbing properties, it can provide a calmer home atmosphere.
3. Last but not least, these products not only have a beneficial effect but also look good. Your room will be nicer, more cozy, more design. As we know where we feel good we can work more efficiently and even relax!
4. You can choose from several colours. Choose the product that you like best and fits well into your room. You are sure to find one that fits the other acoustic elements or the furnishings of the room!
What is the difference:
- or between the thermal insulation curtain?
Actually nothing. They all have the same properties. Because these curtains are multifunctional, (as their name suggests), they can have multiple names . We use several names so that everyone can find the product they are looking for! A different word is used by a person who wants to use this curtain in his apartment or home and . But whether you are looking for an acoustic curtain for your home, office or studio, you are sure to find it with us. All our products are high quality, highly efficient and beautiful. We also meet the individual requests of our customers