If you have any questions about our products or the acoustic please ask them at the “Questions and answers“. Here you get answers quicker. In e-mails we can only answer the questions related to the orders.
Countries within the EU: Our customers with an EU tax number can buy without tax/VAT (-27 %)!Please indicate your registered business / corporate EU tax number in the comments when ordering. Once we’ve verified,we’ll send you a new tax-free invoice for payment.
Countries outside the EU that can buy without VAT: United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, San Marino
size: 140cm wide
Price: 39 EUR /m Double stitched: 78EUR
The price includes the sewing of the curtain.
The width of the drapes can be increased to any size.
We offer a 2-month money back guarantee on all our drapes!
If you are not satisfied with the purchased product, you can return it without giving a reason within 60 days of receiving it.
Pike acoustic blackout curtains features:
Our blackout drapes are made of double layer material, so they are the best solution for darkening of the rooms.
The back side of each Pike blackout curtains is made of medium brown felt-like fabric.
Material touch: silk-gloss, soft-touch curtain.
- Made of not readily flammable material
- Machine washable
- Gently soft to the touch
- Made of durable non-stretch fabric
- Composition 50% PES- 50% cotton
- Density 820g / m Double stitched: 1640g/m
- Width 140cm
- Abrasion / Martindale Test (EN ISO 1294-2) 90,000
- Bumping 4-5 (EN ISO 1295-2)
- Colour abrasion resistance (EN ISO 105-B02) 4-5
- Thickness 2.5mm Double stitched: 5mm
- 20-30dB sound absorption
- 80% room-darkening, double material 99%
- These drapes have thermal-insulated property.
- Wide range of colours. You can choose from many options.
- Can be ordered with eyelet.
Acoustic blackout curtains:
You can choose from many colours in our shop. (There are many options from grey to blue.) You will find a wide range of colours and patterns in our online shop! The price of delivery is extremely affordable.
- Width of the a curtain : 140 cm
- The length of the drapes you want for the window, door or partition curtion of your room etc.
- You need 2-2 cm around the hem, so the material will be so shorter and narrower after ordering.
- The “concealed” mounting requires a 6 cm fold back. In this case we make a hole in the top of curtains. The cornice can be threaded through this hole, so there is no need for any other mounting!
- It is important how far the cornice is from the window, door where you want to place the blinds.
- For efficiency and aesthetics blackout curtain panels should be wider twice or two and half times than the width of the window or door.
- Please, don’t send us the sizes of your windows, because we only need the sizes and amount of the curtains you want to buy! If you need help or have a custom order, please send us an email!
- You can choose from many options! Please, write to customer service about custom sizes!
- You can choose from many fixing options.
- We recommend tweezers, “concealer”, grommets/ ringlis or contraction-hook solutions. In this method each blackout grommet curtain panel has grommets on top.
- There is an additional cost for the ringlis-grommet, astringent solution.
- Also consider where and how many curtain panels we want to put! If there is a smaller window or you want to use the blackout curtains for partitions, they require different solutions !
- If you want more information about installation of curtains, please write to customer service!
Ringlis (grommet)- eyelet concept for blackout grommet curtains:
Ringli hoop/grommet is a heavy-duty plastic hoop pressed into the material. Inner diameter: 40mm. Ringli/grommet + cost.1 EUR / hoop. Hoops are repeated after 20cm.
Eyelet curtain is the most popular type of curtain.
Retractor is used for hook mounting. Retractor sewing +2.5 EUR / m
The back of the blackout curtain is black. Most of our customers order eyelet curtain. You can find this type of curtain in our online shop.
How to calculate the sizes of soundproof blackout curtains:
The overall width of the blackout curtains is 140cm, It is possible to have a wider curtain, this can be solved by sewing together. 5 cm is required for stitching. You should measure the length of the curtain depending on where you want to put it . The distance between the cornice and the ceiling varies from room to room, so accurate measurement is important in order for the curtain to be the right size. It is not good to be too short and it is not good to be too long. The right size curtain obscures the view so that complete darkening can be achieved.
The “hideout” requires an extra 6-8 cm of material.
For aesthetics and efficiency, blinds and curtains should be twice, two and a half times the width of the window.
Please measure and plan everything accurately! As the curtains are made according to the individual sizing according to the needs of the customers, there is no possibility to return the drapes and refund the price later!
Send us an email if you have any questions!
Oh, the noise is big!
Sound reduction has become quite justified in our modern world. Certain sounds have a pleasant effect on our body, but unfortunately there are number of noises that are detrimental to our health. Soundproof, thermal insulated curtains and blinds are the best solution to keep street noise away.
Due to their size and structure, the heating of the respectable and elegant castles and mansions of the aristocrats of ancient times was not an easy task. That’s why they kept the heat inside with heavy, thick, floor-length velvet curtains.
Beauty and efficiency
Aesthetic, densely woven, high-quality thermal and sound-insulating curtains-which available in beautiful colours- can be the jewels of our home. Handling and cleaning curtains that are difficult to burn and are machine washable do not cause any difficulty or problem. Room darkening can be perfect if you use blackout curtains. Available in beautiful colours, the fine fabric blackout curtains bring beauty and a homely atmosphere to the grey everyday.
They can also be used extremely effectively in restaurants, hotels, institutions, shops, warehouses and halls.
Blackout curtains for room darkening
In home cinemas and theaters adequate room darkening is an important aspect.
Thermal, sound and light- insulated blackout curtains
By using light, thermal and sound insulated curtains, we can exclude light from the room, so the darkening of the room and thermal insulation can be realized at the same time.
A wide range of colours and patterns is available to customers.
It is difficult to achieve ideal acoustics, complete exclusion of light and a perfect thermal- insulated window for glass surfaces . Blackout curtains are perfect for room darkening. The best solution for this is the soundproof curtain! These special materials, due to their density, are much more effective than traditional drapes! It can be ordered with eyelet.These special materials replace acoustic products on glass surfaces.
The acoustic curtain can be used as a partition curtain too. In this case also we can use its beneficial, sound-absorbing properties.
The Pike soundproof curtain panels can solve several problems:
As we have already mentioned in acoustically treated rooms such as e.g.
- cinema room
- hi-fi room
there, the glass surface must also be treated. You need help creating a smooth and perfect sound, combined with other acoustic elements, of course.
1.In cases where space separation can only be solved with a curtain, ( for example: in offices and workplaces where it is important to reduce of the echo and sound-proofing ) our soundproof curtains are the best choice-so the collegaues won’t disturb each other. You can also use these drapes in front of door.
2. Who are disturbed by unwanted sounds, the sound-proofing curtain is an ideal solution for them. Because of its beneficial sound-absorbing properties, it can provide a calmer home atmosphere.
3. Last but not least, these blackout curtains not only have a beneficial effect but also look good. Your room will be nicer, more cozy, more design. As we know where we feel good we can work more efficiently and even relax!
4. You can choose from several colours. Choose the curtain that you like best and fits well into your room. You will definitely be able to choose the one that fits the other acoustic elements or the furnishings of the room!
The atmosphere of our living environment is significantly influenced by furniture, accessories and blinds. We spend most of our day in our apartment, at work, so it is worth paying attention to the interior design. It matters a lot what style and colour of furniture and home accessories we choose for our living room, bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen or dining room. The right furniture or accessories are not a negligible aspect in offices either. Business comes with a lot of stress, which is why it is worth choosing the equipment of our work environment with special care. The success of negotiations with business partners can largely depend on the atmosphere of the premises.
What is the difference:
- or between the thermal insulation curtain?
Actually nothing. They all have the same properties. Because these curtains are multifunctional, (as their name suggests), they can have multiple names . We use several names so that everyone can choose the curtain they are looking for! A different word is used by a person who wants to use this curtain in his apartment or home and workplace.
Light and sound insulated drapes
In addition to the thermal-insulated panel, one of the best alternatives for thermal insulation and the exclusion of strong light from windows is the use of blackout and sound reducing drapes.
But whether you are looking for an acoustic curtain for your home, office or studio, you are sure to find it with us. If you want to buy the ideal home textile for room darkening-our curtains are the best choice for you! All our curtains are high quality, highly efficient and beautiful. We also meet the individual requests of our customers.
Various accessories and home textiles play a key role in creating the harmony and homely atmosphere of our living space. In the bedroom, pleasant to the touch, cotton or linen bedding is essential for a restful, relaxing sleep. Bedding sets are available in a wide range of colours and materials, perhaps the most popular are cotton linen bedding. Kitchen work also becomes much more enjoyable if you throw up your kitchen with a matching, cozy, eyelet curtains, or a linen tablecloth, or even a matching kitchen textile collection. If a coloured, white or patterned linen tablecloth covers the dining table, in addition to the aesthetics, it also protects the furniture from damage and dirt. On holidays, such as at Christmas, we can decorate the dining table wih a casual patterned linen tablecloth. A beautiful textile collection can be an ideal Christmas or birthday gift.
We can make the atmosphere more colourful and beautiful with the help of blackout curtain that harmonize with the colour of the tiles and bathroom rugs in the bathroom.
Social and family life takes place in the living room, we spend a lot of time here, so consider carefully what accessories, furniture and colours we use. We can admire the view through the beautiful, large windows, but unfortunately outside noises also infiltrate our living room. You can use a blackout curtain to block both the view. Sounds are reflected from hard, plain surfaces, creating disturbing echoes. Thick blackout eyelet curtains made of special materials provide excellent noise attenuation, as well as thermal insulation properties, so we can save a significant amount of energy. Blackout curtain can be ordered in several installling ways, one of the most common being the use of blackout, eyelet curtains. In order to look really nice in the living room or in the bedroom, care must be taken to ensure the right width of material in order to make the curtain’s pleat ideal as well.
The plain, hard-surfaced floor of the living room cannot muffle noises or footsteps. The rumbling of children’s feet can be very annoying, so it is recommended to place sound-absorbing carpets. That way, the bouncing of the kids ’ball won’t bother our neighbours. The thick, densely woven carpet is also suitable for thermal insulation, so on account of it you can save a lot of energy. High price of beautiful Persian rugs is not available to many, so we prefer soundproof carpets that give a real luxury feeling in sight and touch.