If you have any questions about our products or the acoustic please ask them at the “Questions and answers“. Here you get answers quicker. In e-mails we can only answer the questions related to the orders.
Countries within the EU: Our customers with an EU tax number can buy tax/VAT-free (-27 %)!Please indicate your registered business / corporate EU tax number in the comments when ordering. Once we’ve verified,we’ll send you a new tax-free invoice for payment.
If you pay via bank transfer you will get 10% discount and 8% discount for credit card payments from the total price!
Countries outside the EU that can buy without VAT: United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, San Marino
Properties of the column diffuser-resonator:
- The lamellae of the column diffusers were designed to act as resonators.
- We have developed resonator plates with precise mathematical calculations, which begin to resonate as the bass passes through, thus reducing the energy of the sounds.
- These diffusers are made from laminated furniture board.
We offer a 2-month money back guarantee on all our products!
If you are not satisfied with the purchased product, you can return the product without giving a reason within 60 days of receiving it.
4 types of laminated furniture board colours are available:
- light oak
- dark oak
- Their irregular surface scatter the sounds in different bandwidths, giving us a sharper, clearer sound. The resonator plates perform the function of absorbing deep sounds. Extremely efficient diffuser.
- All our products are handmade and we test them regularly.
- Thanks to its aesthetic design, it can be a decorative interior decoration accessory for any style or atmosphere of a room or studio.
- We create any size, unique idea. For individual needs, please write us an e-mail!
Also available with legs that can be folded up-price: 10 EUR / panel
They are easy to clean.
It is sufficient to wipe with a damp cloth or vacuum.
We can make our products within 2 weeks of ordering, in any size or quantity.
We pack our products in dedicated, strong cardboard boxes, which are lined with several layers of foil to protect the integrity of the product.
Our products are delivered by the DHL courier company, and in Hungary by the 24H delivery company.
Why is it recommended to use diffusers?
Diffusers are very effective when used in conjunction with bass-absorbing membranes, curtains and broadband panels to create the perfect acoustics. Don’t just clutter the room full with a broadband sound absorber, because this way overheating makes listening to music or watching movies unenjoyable! The lamellae of the column diffusers begin to resonate as the deep sounds flow, thus slowing down the energy of the sounds. At the same time, their irregular surface reflects sounds at different angles in space, resulting in a more balanced sound. Rattling echoes, interference, and reverberation are eliminated.
Where, how many diffusers should we place?
The ideal amount of diffusers depends on the size of the studio or room. It is recommended to place several diffusers in a larger room, but be careful not to cover the entire wall or ceiling surface with the diffusers! It is advisable to determine the points of reflection and to cover them primarily with diffusers. Perfect Acoustic can determine reflection points with 95% accuracy during on-site and ONLINE acoustic measurements. Don’t experiment with egg holders, styrofoam and plastic sponge materials, because we will be disappointed! Because of their structure, these materials are completely unsuitable for absorbing bass or scattering sounds.
Fixing diffuser panels does not require expertise. Anyone can easily solve the fixing of the panels.
- behind the speakers
- between the listener and the speaker on the right and left
- on the ceiling, between the speaker and student position
- tilted attic rooms
It is recommended to place the diffusers at ear level!
Why are Perfect Acoustic products better compared to other similar products?
- Our company uses only quality raw materials to produce its products.
- We are constantly testing the finished products.
- We have developed our diffusers with mathematical precision for maximum efficiency.
- We have not forgotten about the aesthetics either, as it is also an important aspect that the diffusers and other acoustic elements fit into the style of the given room or studio.
- We also perform on-site and online acoustic measurements.
- We also make custom sizes, we offer a wide range of colours and patterns.
- We make our products quickly and precisely.
- Our favorable prices, reliability and demanding work guarantee the expected results.
Acoustics in the studios
Perfect acoustics are even more important in studios. When recording audio, perfect recordings can only be made if the sound of the studio is optimal. You can fix some errors in retrospect, but that’s not enough. The quality of the speakers, microphones and speakers is also an important factor, but if we neglect the acoustic treatment of the studio, we will certainly be unpleasantly disappointed when we listen to the recorded material in another room! Recommended after the acoustic measurement, depending on the result, according to our surround sound optimization capabilities. The combined use of sound-absorbing membranes and diffusers ensures that the sound recorded in the studio can be heard flawlessly in other rooms as well!
The ideal surround sound also has a beneficial effect on our body
Almost everyone loves music, but if the acoustics of a particular room are unfavorable, the melodies and rhythms can be mixed with disturbing and tense echoes, which can make the listener nervous or even cause a headache. Music with the right sound relaxes, cheers up and also has a positive effect on our health.
The direct and diffuse sound field
Sound waves are reflected from the walls. Sound waves of different directions and strengths flow through different points in the room. This is how the diffuse and direct sound field is formed. The direct sound field is created when the sound source is turned on, and the reflected sounds form the diffuse sound field.