- size: 140cm wide
- Price: 39 EUR /m Double stitched: 78EUR
- The price includes sewing the curtain.
- Its width can be increased to any size.
Pike soundproofing curtain features:
Our curtains are made of double layer material.
The back of each Pike curtain is made of medium brown felt-like fabric.
Material touch: silk-gloss, soft-touch curtain.
- Difficult burn
- Machine washable
- Gently soft to the touch
- Made of durable non-stretch fabric
- Composition 50% PES- 50% cotton
- Density 820g / m2 Double stitched: 1640g/m2
- Width 140cm
- Abrasion / Martindale Test (EN ISO 1294-2) 90,000
- Bumping 4-5 (EN ISO 1295-2)
- Color abrasion resistance (EN ISO 105-B02) 4-5
- Thickness 2.5mm Double stitched: 5mm
- 20dB sound absorption
- 99% darkening
- Width 140 cm
- Length you want for the window, door or room divider, etc.
- You need 2-2 cm around the hem, so the material will be so shorter and narrower after ordering.
- The “concealed” mounting requires a 6 cm fold back. This is a solution when making a hole in the top of the curtain. The cornice can be threaded through this hole, so there is no need for any other mounting!
- Important how far the cornice is from the window or where you want to place the curtain
- The most effective and beautiful curtain is when the window is 2-2.5 times the width
- The IMPORTANT thing is not to give us the width of the window, but how many curtains you need! If you need help or have a custom order, please email us!
- The possibility of its conception is almost impossible to list, as everyone uses a different type.
- We recommend tweezers, “concealer”, ringlis or contraction-hook solutions.
- There is an additional cost for the ringlis, astringent solution.
- Also consider where and how many curtains we put! For a curtain used for a smaller window or a partition, a different solution is advisable!
Ringli hoop is a heavy-duty plastic hoop pressed into the material. Inner diameter: 40mm. Ringli + cost.1 EUR / hoop Hoops are repeated after 20cm.
Retractor is used for hook mounting. Retractor sewing +2.5 EUR / m
How to calculate the dimensions of soundproof curtains:
As already mentioned, the width of the curtain is 140cm, It is possible to have a wider curtain, this can be solved by sewing together. 5 cm is required for stitching. You have to measure the length of the curtain depending on where you want it. Everyone has a different distance from the ceiling to the cornice, so this is different for everyone in different sizes. It is not good to be short and it is not good to be too long. To do this, you need to measure the distances, design them to be effective and beautiful for the end result!
The “hideout” requires an extra 6-8 cm of material.
Also due to the look and acoustic efficiency of the curtain, 2-2.5 times the width of the window is recommended in all cases!
Think about everything, weigh it down, because due to the uniqueness we do not take back the ordered curtains!
Send us an email if you have any questions!
As we know, if there is a glass surface somewhere, the acoustic problem is hard to fix there! We cannot put an acoustic panel or diffuser there. The perfect solution for this is the soundproof curtain! These special materials, due to their density, are much more effective than a traditional curtain! These special materials replace acoustic products on glass surfaces.
Room acoustics are an important part!
This solution is also recommended in cases where it cannot be used, for example, in the case of space separation. Here, too, we can use its beneficial, sound-absorbing properties.
The Pike soundproof curtain can solve several problems:
As we have already mentioned in acoustically treated rooms such as e.g.
- cinema room
- hi-fi room
- there, the glass surface must also be treated. You need help creating a smooth and perfect sound. Complementing other acoustic products, of course.
There are cases where only curtains can be considered for partitioning, eg in an office where sound insulation and echo reduction are also important. Employees should not interfere with each other at work. In this case, too, the acoustic curtain solution is expedient.
There are those who are disturbed by outside noise. Noises may be filtered through even during their night’s rest. Even then, a good acoustic curtain can provide a solution. Which, with its beneficial sound-absorbing properties, provides a calmer home atmosphere.
Last but not least, these products not only have a beneficial effect but also look good. So the room: it will be nicer, more cozy, more design. As we know where we feel good we can work more efficiently and even relax!
Feel free to choose from several shades. Choose the product that you like best and fits well into your room. You are sure to find one that fits the other acoustic elements or the furnishings of the room!
What is the difference:
- or between the thermal insulation curtain?
Virtually nothing. Each has the same properties. But since these curtains have multiple functions (as the names reflect), we can name them in several ways. We use several names so that everyone can find the product they are looking for! A different word is used by a person who wants to use this curtain in his apartment or home and obviously he uses a different word in his studio, cinema-hi-fi room. We hope everyone finds us, no matter how we look for our curtains! Because these special products are also tailored to the needs of our customers! They are effective, practical and beautiful !!